Individuals and businesses rely on the legal advice of their attorneys. When the opinion of a legal professional proves negligently incorrect, it can result in loss of assets, exposure to litigation, and/or exposure to illegal activity.
To determine if you have been a victim of legal malpractice, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Did I get investigated because my attorney drafted a document or agreement that was improper or ambiguous?
- Did I lose my case because my lawyer drafted a document or agreement that was improper or ambiguous?
- Did my attorney "dump" my case just before the statute of limitations ran out?
- Did my attorney miss a crucial deadline?
- Did my attorney conduct an inadequate "discovery"?
- Did my attorney pressure me to accept a plea agreement instead of going to trial because of his/her lack of preparation and/or experience?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have been the victim of legal malpractice. Trust Minns & Arnett's top legal malpractice attorneys and lawyers as they are is committed to maintaining only the highest level of professionalism in the legal field, and will litigate on behalf of their clients if the actions of another attorney caused them harm.